POLICE OFFICER I
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$19.23 TO $25.84 DOQ (+ BENEFITS)
- Posted Date:07/10/2018
- Deadline to Apply:08/02/2018 4:00 PM
Summary of Responsibilities:
Under general supervision of the shift supervisor, performs general duties of police work in the law enforcement of laws and maintenance of order, protection of life and property, prevention of crime, and performs related work as required.
- A high school or equivalent graduate.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a Utah driver license.
- Must be P.O.S.T. certified or certifiable within 60 days of August 2, 2018
- Good moral character as determined by a background investigation.
- Free of any physical, emotional or mental conditions, which might adversely affect the performance of duty as a police officer.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and be computer literate.
Method of Selection / Testing Process
-Oral Board Interview
-Situational Exercise / Possible Use of Personality Assessment Instrument
-Extensive Background Investigation
-Final Interview with Chief of Police or Lieutenant
Applications can be obtained at the North Ogden Human Resources Department, 505 E. 2600 N., North Ogden, Utah 84414, or www.northogdencity.com. Submit the completed application and resume in person to 505 E. 2600 N., North Ogden, Utah 84414 to Annette Spendlove, or email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 2, 2018 by 4pm at the office of the Human Resource Director.
For more detailed information click here.