Applications and Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Apply Online Here

 * For additional assistance, contact the Planning Department at 801-737-2215.



1) Fill out a Land Use Development Application for major and minor subdivisions, Site Plan Reviews, Rezone Amendments, Conditional Use Permits, Variances, etc.

2) Fill out a Land Use Development Application PLUS the additional application form below:


Minor Subdivision

Boundary Line Adjustment


Conditional Use Permit - Residential

Site Plan Review



Zoning Amendment (Text, Map, or Annexation)

* Fill out a Land Use Permit Application for fences,  sheds or other small accessory buildings (less than 200 square feet), patios, decks, RV Pads and driveway expansions, etc.

SIGNS: click here for Building and Sign Permit Application